Monday 20 July 2009

July 2009- A new(ish) start.


Righty ho.

I'm not one to take something that i really enjoyed doing and scrap the damn thing. I've had a very serious think about what to do about TECH-DIFF. It's going to be a lot different, and a bit cleaner....oh and it's not going to be inked...cos that looked kinda shite.
Gone are Mel, Crag, Emo-Man and Doktor Goth.
TECH-DIFF is going to be an auto-bio instead. Because apparently, my life and whatnot is more exciting than making up random scenarios.

I'm going to have to get my arse in gear for drawing again. It'll be a nice change from running backwards and forwards to the hospital. I'm so stuck for what to do..and this month's been a good one for strip inspiration.

I've just got back from London film and Comic Con, and it's also been my first. The verdict?

F***ing EPIC.

I went along with Davy, thinking i wouldn't enjoy it. I sure as hell did! Planning on going again next year. The main reason is that i wanted to get one of my posters signed by one of my favourite voice actors, follow the link, this guy needs no further introductions :)
www.vicsworld.net

Well, I did go to the con, along with poster in tow, pretty darn convinced that I wouldn't get even 5 seconds with this guy. Had a HUUUUGE queue to wait through, and I finally got to talk to him, and to ask him to sign my poster.....

Within 0.5 secs i was in giggly fangirl mode, one step away from becoming a 'squeeing' one. I think Davy pretty much kept me grounded, which i'm sure for everyone concerned is a good thing! :)

Talked to him for a bit, got the poster signed, also got one of his CD's autographed and got a photo taken. He's got a very strong hug-grip!!!!! :D

(The photo is at the top of this blog-post)

What a guy!!!

Anyways, enough of my waffling. i have more stories from LFCC, this was just the start. I'll continue later, as it's 1:00 am!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment